Attorney: Trusts and Estates
Schell Bray PLLC seeks an attorney at associate level with one to three years of experience with trusts and estates and/or tax-exempt entities. Please send your resume and a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusts and Estates Legal Assistant
Schell Bray PLLC is looking to hire an experienced legal assistant to work full-time with our trusts and estates practice group as part of a team helping to support four trusts and estates attorneys in our Greensboro, NC office.
- Three or more years of successful administrative support in a professional services environment, ideally as a legal administrative assistant or legal secretary.
- Technologically proficient in advanced Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines while processing work in an efficient and timely manner with minimal errors.
- Proactive work style and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage the attorney assignment with a proactive approach and initiative, exercising good judgment.
- Professional demeanor paired with a positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong team-player mentality.
- Experience with maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Proficient in grammar and spelling.
- Must be a NC-licensed notary public.
- Assist in serving the firm’s clients with the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Correspond with clients via email, letter, and phone, and build effective relationships with clients.
- Manage and organize client files.
- Assist with client meetings as needed.
- Manage calendars.
- Prepare and track expense reports.
- Prepare invoices for clients.
Submit resume to email@example.com or PO Box 21847, Greensboro, NC 27420.